Kros-Wise offers a wide-ranging benefits package, including network-based provider managed plans for health, dental and vision insurance.
Our benefit package includes paid time-off, holidays and sick days.
We also offer a 401k plan, profit sharing, educational benefits,
insurance coverage, and more.
Retirement planning is an integral component of an employee’s overall compensation package. Kros-Wise understands that our valuable employees deserve the peace of mind that comes with saving for a comfortable retirement.
- 401K with generous safe harbor match and vesting schedule
- Profit Sharing plan
Generous PTO is a testament to our firm belief that Kros-Wise employees represent our most valuable resource whose hard work and loyalty should be rewarded with a commensurate work-life balance.
- 2 weeks annual vacation to start and an additional day earned each year up to 3 weeks
- 10 Federal holidays
- 5 annual sick days (professional)
- Bereavement leave
- Military leave
- Jury-duty leave (professional)
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS
Professional Development is the continuous process of acquiring new knowledge and skills that relate to one’s profession, job responsibilities, or work environment. It plays a key role in maintaining trained, informed, and motivated employees.
Kros-Wise recognizes its employees are vital resources whose talents and expertise are critical in the success of our company. Professional development benefits include:
- Tuition assistance programs; degreed, technical and certification programs
- Annual performance reviews
- Career growth opportunities
- Open, transparent communications between employees and all levels of management
Kros-Wise recognizes its employee’s accomplishments in the workplace and has quarterly and annuals awards events.
- Achievement Awards, High-Five Awards
- Team Awards and Excellence in Performance Awards
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive Medical benefits.
- PPO Plans
- HMO Plans
- Prescription Drug Plan
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive dental benefits.
- PPO Plans
- HMO Plans
Employees and employee spouses, domestic partners and dependents are eligible to receive vision benefits for eye exams, glasses, frames and contacts.
Employer paid first $50K