San Diego, CA
Port Hueneme, CA
Program Management requires a keen appreciation of complex systems and a deep understating of their infinite nuances, operational logic, inherent flaws, and overall objectives.
This fundamental acumen facilitates a smooth segue to effective process improvement, reengineering, and plan development using a methodical and reasoned paradigm of problem solving by seasoned professionals adept at transforming difficult puzzles into simple solutions.
Kros-Wise enjoys the unique distinction of employing such individuals, all of whom share a common goal of perfection thru consistent diligence. This is evident in our success in several areas, including business management consulting in business process reengineering, process optimization, systems engineering, contract management, acquisition management and information assurance support to various clients.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Acquisition Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Process Reengineering
- Financial Management
- Project & Risk Management
- Integrated Master Scheduling
- Contract Management
- We prepare program planning documentation, such as the Program Management (PM) Plans, Communications Plans, and other program documentation that includes Project Management Professional (PMP) certified personnel experienced in providing DoD Program Manager assistance .
- We implement processes to improve work output quality, cost reduction strategies and the efficiency/effectiveness of business operations, in addition to tracking, analyzing, and briefing initiatives metrics to produce both the SPAWAR and SPAWAR CIO Strategic Plans.
- We implemented structured strategic planning processes that have developed strategic goals and prepare task force plans and guidance documents and roadmap for our SPAWAR CIO and Data Center Application & Optimization Program Management Office (PMO) clients.
- We deliver Risk Management expertise to the DoD clients using RiskExchange which is compliant with the standard DoD Risk Process. Our implementations deliver a comprehensive program cost, schedule and technical risk assessments.
- We employ in-depth understanding of engineering principals, technical and functional baselines, and engineering processes to provide unique and innovative scheduling analysis and reporting process. Kros-Wise schedulers ensure accurate reporting, and an integrated perspective on program progress and potential risk.