San Diego, CA
Each Kros-Wise engineer is exceptionally talented, but collectively they form a vital network supporting critical operations of the world’s greatest military.
From the preparation of feasibility studies to the inspection of large engineering projects, our engineers provide a full spectrum level of support and services while adhering to the highest standards of professionalism and expertise. Our technical project management, risk management, and process improvement studies support major military programs and provide valuable information to key decision makers on a daily basis.
Our unwavering commitment to our customers and operational excellence have yielded both success and numerous accolades.
- Network & Cyber Engineering
- System Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical Design (SolidWorks, ProE)
- Materials & Processing of Composites (A or B-Basis Allowable)
- Static & Dynamic Structural Analysis (Nastran)
- Aerodynamics (Star CCM)
- Damage Tolerance & Fatigue
- Impact Analysis & Test (Bird Strike)
- FAA STC Support and Substantiation Documentation
- Aircraft Survey for Interior or Exterior STC’s
- Aviation MRO Installation Liaison Support
- We directly support large Navy Engineering and Information Technology (IT) Process Efficiency efforts such as: Data Center Consolidation, Consolidated Afloat Network Enterprise Services (CANES), Application Rationalization Process, Application Integration Process, Navy IT Procurement Process (NAV-IDAS), Enterprise Software Licensee Management, Single IT Budget Submitting Office, Single IT Technical Authority (TA); delivering high-quality process improvement strategies resulting in the development of enterprise policy and guidance.
- Our process engineers have extensive experience with assisting organizations implement engineering and project management processes, experience with CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ITIL, and other industry models and standards.
- Our engineers inspect the System of System architecture for Afloat Navy network environments to ensure alignment with Functional and Production Baseline Documentation and advise on recommended updates.
- We have worked with our customers to establish application baselines, support Test Readiness Review (TRRs) and track application test plans and required logistics documentation for testing, dvelop resource support plan for testers, lab management and integration engineers to support Structured Integration Testing (SIT) events.
- Our process and integration efforts supported the successful production and installation of the initial CANES baseline system.