Logistics & Facilities
San Diego, CA
Port Hueneme, CA
The lifeline of every organization, logistics is the business of supply and demand. Simply stated, the bravery and patriotism of warfighters must be matched by the meticulous planning and aptitude of those sworn to support them.
To that end, Kros-Wise affirms its commitment to the ideal that the volunteers who defend American tenants of freedom and equality will always have-without interruption-the critical tools necessary for both mission accomplishment and troop protection.
Kros-Wise is honored to provide logistics services covering all aspects of general transportation and delivery, inventory management, property disposal/storage, shipping, receiving materials, and equipment management. We develop plans, schedules, workflows, and asset management tools to efficiently and effectively implement the coordination of complex operations.
INTEGRATED LOGISTICS SERVICES
- Logistics Lifecycle Management
- Inventory & Warehousing
- Procurement & Sustainment
- Quality Assurance
FACILITIES SUPPORT SERVICES
- Facilities Management and Planning
- Base Operations
- Safety & Hazmat
- We implemented a Consolidated Logistics Material Management (CLMM) system in support of a centralized procurement and distribution through NAVFAC EXWC.
- We delivered the CONUS and OCONUS inventories and logistics for all AT/FP equipment PHS&T (procurement, handling, shipping and transportation) supporting NSF and Navy Law Enforcement missions enterprise-wide. Performing quality reviews of products, preparation of the logistics reports for program visibility and continued emphasis on driving the Implementation of CLMM.
- We employ in-depth understanding of engineering principals, technical and functional baselines, and engineering processes to provide unique and innovative scheduling analysis and reporting process. Kros-Wise schedulers ensure accurate reporting, and an integrated perspective on program progress and potential risk
- We provide detailed planning and scheduling for the SPAWAR/PEO C4I command-wide organizational moves. KW coordinates to ensure that equipment, furnishing, and architectural requirements were addressed and satisfied developing executable layout plans and schedules using industry standard tools such as AutoCAD, Archibus, MS Project, and Primavera.
- We manage the NMCI IT assets for the SPAWAR/PEO C4I Old Town Complex for over 2,000 user community to include: Desktops, Laptops, Monitors, Desk Phones, Smart Phones, Multi-Function Devices, Aircards, and NMCI Software requests.
- We utilized our vast experience in process improvement strategies including extensive experience in Navy Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Continuous Process Improvements (CPI) events to reduce costs for the Navy in a consolidated MFD procurement strategy and a unified AT/FP procurement approach.
- We provide facilities support services to Navy Regional Maintenance Centers maintaining office buildings, production shops and labs.